Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie guide for balance class (by Quantum)

First off, this is not my guide! It is by a person called 'The Quantum', I have not edited it or anything, so this is purely his guide :)

First of all u r balanced class wrestler and a balanced wrestler needs time to show his uniqueness to others. In all balanced wrestler takes time to win. At first he has to be capable to take the loses, and then show them who is the boss!

Versatility(class skill) to be maxed and give rest of the points as follows

Strength:

First of all give ur points to Stiff Blow and Unstoppable Blowfor Rocket Launcher. Amazing grounded move, with bleed, decent damage and AB, plus lands your opponent in a groggy position. If u have a groggy fin , u shall be the winner! You'll get it around the level 30s of your stats. Increase Rage to 20. That 21 AG will also allow you to make a temporary finisher to mess around and get the executions.

Speed:

First points will go to Lightness all the way. It will reduce ur stam costs which will help u to survive more time. So max it up. Rest of the points go into Furge, or even Initiative if you feel like it. I recommend pumping Init through ATs later on though. Great for an offensive build.

Tech:

Here, Block being your primary and only defense should be given the most importance. Put the remaining points to escape artist and feint(this will help u against tech class) i m not giving more info about this check the above guide(if u want to)

Resistance: (give most of the imp to this stat)

First and most imp is to put all points into Thick Skin & Tireless so we can survive longer. Tireless should add into our Stamina and the Thick Skin should give us Health Points. Put the remaining points into Pacification & Toughness they'll play as our second defence after block, feint & pacification. We need the Toughness to reduce the damage of each move, trademark or fin that our opponents hit.

Anyone can refer this guide (it's ur choice)

Let me know what I can say to him when I next see him

WORLD SERVER CHAT HELPER AND FORUM PUBLISHER

This is not finished, but I will add more on Quantums request
    WORLD SERVER CHAT HELPER AND FORUM PUBLISHER

Comment

Working...
    X