• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hida Kozan
    started a topic Balance Strength: Going big

Balance Strength: Going big

So retired and chose to go Bal/Str.
    Tm'd Uraken so far and left Versa at 11. Unlocking DUH Piledriver and Piledriver first, and this has been time consuming. I should chosen to go Str/Bal instead of Bal/Str, as my Strength stat only cuts the stat time by 25% and not 50% like a true Strength.
    Running a Sub SD fin, and a Pin PB fin. I want to see how a low damage, high Pb fin will work out. In the long run it should act like a low SD high SB Sub fin.

RIght now stat leveling is time consuming getting 45-60 matches out a day. Hired lvl20 Sparring partner to help power level Fins/TM/Taunt.

I'll update on how the build goes along.

• Darth Emperor
    replied
    Well, Sr/stamina is important, but good start should be the most important thing in this game. The faster you get wins/ unlock achievements the more advantages you get. Urge is important, but don't forget about block/dodge which cut off all you attack sequences. And with hybrid perks, you can easy get top sub moves, take as a second class tech and will always get godlike resets ;)

P.S
    Nerf tech resets plz!

Leave a comment:

• Beerbender
    replied
    I kinda do disagree there, because SR and Furge can't carry you alone. Sure, you will get a decent advantage with high SR, but the SR drops with your colors so it's not that big of a deal unless you already have equal to or more experience than your competition. And even then you need the proper skills to support both SR and Furge so you can take advantage of it. Also, you don't really need that high Stam/SR in order to reduce color drop from finishers in the end, as people rarely go with high damage finishers. I personally had 58 SR and did very well with my 6k DDI, 2k Sub fins without color drops.

With Furge you need enough AB and Berserker to be able to really get those long attack sequences that Furge makes it possible to do. At a certain point your Serker and AB will be too low to really take advantage of an insane amount of AA.

From my point of view it all comes down to having a great start. Getting those nice executions early game, gathering that Stat Reset value as soon as possible and be first to reach the 2 mill reset. If you manage to do this you will get the boost first and always be ahead expwise, unless your competition boosts up with TPs or you drop your activity. To get the bigger early reset, the best class is Technique imo. Submissions grant higher Stat Reset value and Techs have that hidden AB/SB synergy that makes for awesome executions in matches.

In all honesty I think the class choice won't affect you that much in the end game. It all comes down to exp and how well you can build with the exp you have. Not everything comes down to SR and Furge vs the world!

Leave a comment:

• The Dark Joker
    replied
    Just chiming in, as hybrid, 2nd class does nothing -BUT- provide you an option to unlock class moves other then your 1st class.. This is for those who cant get into the hall of fame (which provides the free moves ability)

As such, the strategy of hybriding is limited to going balance(2x skill points on all stat) or speed as first class, and picking 2nd class based on what class move you want. For world server players, the option are more limited as balance really shines at end game and you will be force to retire just as you about to shine, so your 1st choice is strictly down to speed for lightness and furge.

Leave a comment:

• Hida Kozan
    commented on 's reply
    So with the Str stat you would have Fury added. Your Resi stat will give you max points, while your Str stat will give you +25% I believe. Your Str stat will also level faster as well. Don't quote on me any of this though.

• BountyHunter
    replied
    so basically how it is with hybrid wrestler about ability points and training time? If I'm Resistance, I retire and start a hybrid Resi/Strength, will I have my Resistance working just like with normal Resist and my Strength working like my Tech and Speed with just Fury added? I mean, will I get exactly the same amount of ability points at the same levels in strength (100%), speed (100%), tech (100%) and double teh points in resistance (200%) just like with normal non hybrid wrestler with the exception of getting Fury ability in strength stat? Or do I get moge ability points in strength to use?

Leave a comment:

• BountyHunter
    commented on 's reply
    so basically how it is with hybrid wrestler about about ability points and training time? If I'm Resistance, I retire and start a hybrid Resi/Strength, will I have my Resistance working just like with normal Resist and my Strength working like my Tech and Speed with just Fury added? I mean, will I get exactly the same amount of ability points at the same levels in strength (100%), speed (100%), tech (100%) and double teh points in resistance (200%) just like with normal non hybrid wrestler with the exception of getting Fury ability in strength stat? Or do I get moge ability points in strength to use?

• Hida Kozan
    replied
    Yup, it took until after my stat leveled again to get my moves. Silly game engine.

Leave a comment:

• Sergiy Cena
    replied
    What Lily said report the problem so it can get fixed. Your a Mod, you know what to do, Hida.

Leave a comment:

• Hida Kozan
    replied
    Well, I finally got enough stat points to get DUH Piledriver but for whatever reason the system won't let me buy moves using my secondary class stat.
    So If you're planning a hybrid out with multi class stat only moves, it looks like you only get moves from your first chosen class stat. This for the last week has ruined my ideas on building a hybird. How am I supposed to have a true hybrid when I can't have more than one class stat?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X