• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• john cena 100
    started a topic Strength/Resistance

Strength/Resistance

Early levels
    The early levels are the foundations you can build on later. Usually I just Spam my class skill to I unlock my trademark and then level up my other stats. However for hybrid I think its best to get your strength to 10 first then resistance to 10 and finally technique to 10. Next its time to get strength up to 20 and resistance to 15.

The way I recommend you distribute skill points is:

Strength:
    Put all points into unstoppable blow and rage
    leftovers in fury and then anymore leftovers in might

Speed:
    Spend points in lightness and leftovers in frenzied urge

Technique:
    Spend points in block and leftovers in feint

Resistance: Spend points in endurance and leftovers in thick skin and tireless. Later on you can add some pacification.

Advanced techniques
    first advanced techniques should be increased block and increased resistance. Keep these till you have 70 block and 500 stamina. Then move onto power blow. You want around 150 power blow so you will need level 10 power blow which will cost 55k exp and at least 40 ddi already. Next its time to up block and stamina again to 150 block and 700 stamina. Then its time to get around 150 damager resistance. After this its up to you to see what you need, if you get blocked too much you need to add ab, getting hit to much you need more block, dropping colours too quickly you need more stamina, health points or stamina reducer (can only be levelled through skills)

Mid levels
    First of all get speed to 15-20 to get stamina reducer. Then resistance and technique to 20. Now its time for the fun to start and you to get your strength to 40. Here you will unlock leg drop(your trademark) and some over good moves. Now spend all points in might and fury to get piledriver (which will also be your trademark). You need 73 might and rage to unlock it. Now get resistance to 30 and technique and speed to 25. I think by now you will have most of the moves in the move set that I have supplied. Now get resistance to 40 and I think you will unlock big splash pin.

End game
    This is mostly up to the preference of the user. I will probably get speed and technique to 35 and then level strength up to every skill in strength is at 40 meaning you have unlocked every strength move.

Trademarks
    Leg Drop
    Damage: 10 - 63
    Attack Bonus: 20
    Required Position: Grounded
    Obtained Position: Grounded
    Forced Position: Groggy
    1st Abilty: Rage
    2nd Ability: Unstoppable Blow
    Total ability: 80
    Piledriver
    Damage: 11 - 61 (Wounding: 10)
    Attack Bonus: 20
    Required Position: Bent down
    Obtained Position: Grounded
    Forced Position: Groggy
    1st Abilty: Might
    2nd Ability: Rage
    Total ability: 73
    Finisher
    • First finisher (Level 0)
    • 3D Animation: Preview
    • Damage: 60-60 - Attack Bonus: 20
    • Pinning Bonus: 1
    • Required Adrenaline: 520
    • Required Wrestler Status: Always
    • Required Position: Groggy
    • Level Progress: 0,00%
    • when you have 40 adrenaline gain (Level 0)
    • Damage: 120-120 - Attack Bonus: 20
    • Required Adrenaline: 940
    Moveset- I only put the most important positions

Bent Down
    DOUBLE UNDERHOOK PILEDRIVER, OCTOPUS HOLD, PILEDRIVER, RELEASED POWERBOMB

Groggy
    CHOKESLAM , JUMPING PILEDRIVER , TORTURE RACK. Military press, Gorrila press slam

Grounded
    CAMEL CLUTCH, FIRE SPIN, LEG DROP, ROCKET LAUNCHER, Big splash pin

You are Running
    CHIN BREAKER , DIVING SHOULDER BLOCK , ONE ARM BULLDOG.

Running Opponent
    POLISH HAMMER, RUNNING KNEE SMASH, TILT A WHIRL PILEDRIVER

P.S I did not make this moveset I cant remember where i found it but credit to that person, I just added some useful resistance moves to it.

Last edited by john cena 100; 10-18-2014, 08:08 AM.

• IAmWrestlertron
    replied
    Originally posted by john cena 100 View Post
    Early levels
    The early levels are the foundations you can build on later. Usually I just Spam my class skill to I unlock my trademark and then level up my other stats. However for hybrid I think its best to get your strength to 10 first then resistance to 10 and finally technique to 10. Next its time to get strength up to 20 and resistance to 15.
    • First finisher (Level 0)
    • Damage: 60-60 - Attack Bonus: 20
    • Required Adrenaline: 520
    • when you have 40 adrenaline gain (Level 0)
    • Damage: 120-120 - Attack Bonus: 20
    • Required Adrenaline: 940
    Surely you'd want to get strength to 20 asap for you finisher/rage? Especially as you suggest a ~ 500 cost finisher to start?

Originally posted by john cena 100 View Post
    Advanced techniques
    first advanced techniques should be increased block and increased resistance. Keep these till you have 70 block and 500 stamina. Then move onto power blow. You want around 150 power blow so you will need level 10 power blow which will cost 55k exp and at least 40 ddi already. Next its time to up block and stamina again to 150 block and 700 stamina. Then its time to get around 150 damager resistance. After this its up to you to see what you need, if you get blocked too much you need to add ab, getting hit to much you need more block, dropping colours too quickly you need more stamina, health points or stamina reducer (can only be levelled through skills)
    "You want around 150 power blow so you will need level 10 power blow"
    Now, I know you mean 150ddi, but to a new player what you have said could be very confusing, you might want to fix that typo!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X