No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hollow's Bleed Resistance Build

Hollow's Bleed Resistance Build

I know you guys might be thinking that how can a tanked up class can get offensive? Well you'll see how after you read my whole build, first think, read it full, and if you think that anything mentioned in it is wrong then please tell me so I can improve it, or I can explain you why it's like that ;)

Note - Block and Dodge works very differently in 2015 engine. Block only blocks the attack till the attack sequence of the opponent is over, you need moderate amount of block to block opponents attacks. Dodge here dodges attacks and fighter gets initiative to attack opponent, though it's balanced by the the amount you need of dodge to dodge opponents attacks, you need a very good amount of dodge to dodge opponent's attacks. I personally prefer getting dodge because I think it's better than block and also because if you're getting hit, it's already over. With bleed, your goal is to tear them apart and sustaining hits like you do with block is not good.

Let's start with stats,
    Strength - first priority is unstoppable blow, then berserker then might then rage then stiff blow. You might be thinking why might? Cuz of you still have moves like big splash pin and military press slam ;) then at last rage. Right, get rocket launcher!
    Q) If its a bleed resis build then why might third priority and stiff blow last?
    Ans - bleed bonus works in a very slightly moderate way, if you have 30 bleed bonus or you have 100 bleed bonus, it'll work somewhat same so you need a good amount of it and you know until you unlock ATs and at low levels there's no much need of that. While might as third because you need it at low levels so your moves do good damage, especially moves like Big Splash Pin.

Speed - first priority is lightness as always, second is improved reflexes and third is initiative, then comes frenzied urge and elasticity. Level up frenzied urge every 5 levels of speed give all your skill points to it (like speed at level 5 pour all of skill points to frenzied urge, level 5, 10, 15 etc. and so on).

Technique - first escape sub's, feint then block (you still need it for defense) ruthless grasp and power grappling? Meh we don't need them, we aren't tech, we're fatties!
    Q) Why block if I don't prefer it?
    Ans- Because at low levels you need defense and also in this engine you need a good amount of dodge to dodge the attacks and we're not speed right? So as a temporary defence in lower levels till we unlock ATs we need block, and besides there should be something in tech stat to give your skill points to XD

Resistance - Endurance, then thick skin then tireless (for unlocking big splash pin first) OR (that's a big O-R) Tireless then toughness then endurance (for unlocking air raid siren first) either way it's good to unlocking moves, some may go to unlock air raid siren first then after that get big splash pin, but build wise it could go tough, so I prefer going with the side of big splash pin, and also Grounded moves execute more often than Groggy since most moves lead to Grounded and also sometimes get a double hit or even a triple! After unlocking bsp concentrate on air raid siren. After endurance then thick skin then tireless then toughness then pacification (every 5 levels just like frenzied urge) then willpower.

Moves - your moveset is very important besides your build! So you gotta have a good one! And since this is a bleed resis build, you gotta have a good one!
    Starting with your trademarks - you have 2 trademarks
    Groggy – well there are two ways to do this
    Air Raid Siren (permanent) OR
    Air Raid Siren (temporary), jumping twisting DDT (permanent)
    Huh? - because of executions!
    Get air raid siren first since it can easily be unlocked, then after you unlock jtddt you replace it with ARS using 20 tps to restore 100% executions.
    Q) How to unlock jtddt faster since we aren't speed?
    Ans - There are 2 ways, one is patience till all speed skills are at level 40, second is non-patience way (Tps way) get 100 tps, get speed at least till level 37 (well you gotta keep that much patience if you want it) then after you got it get previous skills back

Grounded - you have two choices, either big splash pin or rocket launcher, both are good, one is bleed and one is pin, you can set one which you like ;)
    Note - Look at the important note in Grounded Finisher topic related with Grounded TMs.

Moves Table - (some positions have more than 3 moves because it'll help you in matches)
    Opening
    European Uppercut - 0 Bleed Bonus - (Rage + Berserker = 20)
    Knee on Head - 3 Bleed Bonus - (Tireless + Thick Skin = 5)
    Punch - 1 Bleed Bonus - (Might + Rage = 2)

Standing
    Elbow Smash - 3 Bleed Bonus - (Head Start + Elasticity = 13)
    Hard Headbutt - 5 Bleed Bonus - (Toughness + Pacification = 10)
    Knee Lift - 3 Bleed Bonus - (Toughness + Thick Skin = 7)

Bent Down
    Jumping Half Nelson Facebuster - 20 Bleed Bonus - (Head Start + Frenzied Urge = 74)
    Alley Woop - 15 Bleed Bonus - (Tireless + Willpower = 60)
    One Arm DDT - 10 Bleed Bonus - (Might + Berserker = 37)

Groggy
    Jumping Twisting DDT - 20 Bleed Bonus - (Head Start + Elasticity = 74)
    OR TKO – 15 Bleed Bonus – (Escape Artist + feint) = 79)
    Air Raid Siren - 20 Bleed Bonus - (Tireless + Toughness = 41)
    Military Press - Damage 15-63 - (Toughness + Endurance = 72)
    Gorilla Press Slam - Damage 9-66 - (Tireless + Endurance = 80)
    Q) TKO OR JTDDT?
    Ans) Because TKO is easier to get than JTDDT, and also JTDDT needs kinda useless stats like elasticity.

Grounded
    Big Splash Pin - Damage 9-45 - (Thick skin + Endurance = 62)
    And/OR
    Groin Knee Drop - Damage 13-52 - (Toughness + Thick Skin = 78)
    Rocket Launcher - 10 Bleed Bonus - (Unstoppable Blow + Stiff Blow = 40)
    Spinning Leg Drop - Damage 16-57 - (Head Start + Elasticity = 76)
    And/OR
    Leg Drop - Damage 10-63 - (Rage + Unstoppable Blow = 80)

Stunned
    Super DDT - 20 Bleed Bonus - (Stiff Blow + Berserker = 65)
    Diving Knee Drop - 20 Bleed Bonus - (Lightness + Elasticity = 63)
    Double Knee Drop From Turnbuckle - 25 Bleed Bonus - (Unstoppable Blow + Berserker = 80)
    And/OR
    Banzai Drop - Damage 15-58 - (Thick skin + Endurance = 75)

(For other positions, get 3 good bleed/damage dealing moves available)

Finisher - This is the most important move (Match winning move!)
    I prefer getting either Groggy or Grounded Finisher. Either of them should get a combo with your TMs.
    Facts -1) Grounded costs much ag but it executes more as compared to Groggy since most of the moves lead to Grounded position (Grounded also leads to Grounded, except some moves like rocket launcher which leads to Groggy).
    2) Some people prefer to get Ag from ATs (I also got it too!) but then I realized about private leagues, some leagues have ATs disabled which automatically disables your Finisher if you made it using AG got using ATs. So getting AG only from Rage skill from Strength stat will be good mean you can still hit it even when ATs are disabled (when Finishers are disabled then you'll not able to hit it even if you got AG only from rage...lol).

Groggy Finisher - If you got Rocket launcher as your TM in Grounded position, it leads to Groggy so this Finisher can create a combo hit with it.

21 AG Finisher (AC - 525)
    Position - (Groggy/stunned)
    Damage - 55-55
    Attack Bonus - 20
    Bleed - 5

32 AG Finisher (AC - 795)
    Position - (Groggy/stunned)
    Damage - 90-90
    Attack Bonus - 30
    Bleed - 5

Grounded - in your moveset most of the moves lead to Grounded so a Grounded Finisher is good for executions and it also levels faster than as compared to Groggy. If you got BSP as your TM then this Finisher can also create a combo with it :). And also, you need ddi to hit hard a Grounded Finisher.

21 AG Finisher (AC - 522)
    Position - (Grounded/stunned)
    Damage - 26-26
    Attack Bonus - 20
    Bleed - 5

32 AG Finisher (AC - 796)
    Position - (Grounded/Stunned)
    Damage - 58-58
    Attack Bonus - 30
    Bleed - 5

IMPORTANT NOTE - Making a Grounded Finisher might also result in 'Stealing of executions' between Grounded TM and Grounded Finisher. Although that drawback can be equalized by the combination occurring in a match between your Finisher and your TMs, like for example -
    Groggy Finisher
    Jtddt executed > opponent Grounded > rocket launcher executed > opponent Groggy > Finisher executed.
    Grounded Finisher
    Jtddt > bsp > Finisher (chances of Finisher triple hit, or either again combo with bsp).

So, if you think that making both TM and Finisher in Grounded position is stealing your Finishers executions then you can delete your Grounded TM or either make a Groggy Finisher. OR If you think that your Grounded Finisher is getting combo hits with your TMs and doing more of damage then keep both of them. And by thinking I mean by observing
    NOTE - You need Attack Bonus to hit combos.

Advanced Techniques (ATs) - You unlock ATs at level 6 (for supporter level 5), you may have complications with master level 5 at that time get some initiative and ab.
    You should get ATs like Increased Attack, Increased Dodge, Increased resistance, Power Body, Damage Resistance, power blow, initiative, pin bonus (well, you still have a pin move BSP in your moveset), and pin opp (maybe till level 5?).

Special Abilities (SAs) - You unlock ATs at level 8 (for supporter level 7). You may be wondering why SAs? SAs are for those guys who're not much active (like doing 10-30 singles matches and 5-10 tag/stable matches a day) for them get SAs for Attack Bonus, Dodge, Stamina, Health Points and Damage Resistance.
    Note – 1) In 2015 Engine SAs efficiency moves up and down depending upon the wins and loses. The more you win the less its efficiency will have and the more you lost the more efficiency you’ll have.
    2) In 2015 Engine, you get 500 FE's (Fantaeuros) per Tag and Stable Match, 750 FE's per Tag Title Match, your level x 10 + 250 FEs per Singles Title Match, and you also get extra exp points in Tag Matches depending upon your level like if you're at level 2 and you're getting 1 exp per match then per tag match you'll get 3 exp points (1 + your level i.e 2 = 3 exp points).

Taunts – Make a 2 Turn Taunt or a 3 Turn Taunt, Because you need initiative to execute taunts so if you’re working on 3 turn taunt or 2 turn taunt get initiative, and also the more turn taunt you get the more chances it has of being getting interrupted, so get initiative to execute taunts. Initiative also works in interrupting opponents taunts.

NOTE – THIS BUILD NEEDS PATIENCE SO DON’T EXPECT THIS BUILD TO WORK VERY QUICKLY, YOU NEED PATIENCE FOR GETTING THE REQUIRED MOVES I’VE GIVEN IN MOVES TABLE, TILL YOU GET ALL THOSE MOVES KEEP GOOD BLEED/DAMAGE DEALING MOVES AND AFTER YOU GET THE REQUIRED MOVES DISABLE THOSE NOT NEEDED. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION OR CONCERNS ABOUT THIS BUILD THEN POST IT IN FORUMS, THANK YOU :)

SPECIAL THANKS TO – KOMACHI ONOZUKA/EBOLA-CHAN/SHANA/ WHATEVER HIS NAME IS NOW (S2), DOGE JR (WORLD SERVER), ROSE JR JR (S2), JAKE WOLFE (WORLD SERVER), ROKSERS (WORLD SERVER) FOR HELPING ME OUT WITH THIS BUILD. THANK YOU GUYS! YOU’RE AWESOME!
    Last edited by Hollow; 08-27-2016, 04:32 PM.

"Q) How to unlock jtddt faster since we aren't speed?
    Ans - There are 2 ways, one is patience till all speed skills are at level 40, second is non-patience way (Tps way) get 100 tps, get speed at least till level 37 (well you gotta keep that much patience if you want it) then after you got it get previous skills back"
    Actually its level 41, sorry for that

Comment

Working...
    X