Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Technique Build - (Thanks to Bakuhatsu Tasogare)

Baku’s Tech Wrestler Guide

Okay, lets go. I will show you now how to spent the points in the different statistics to get the best out of your tech :3
    First of all: max out means putting as much points into the skill as possible.
    Strengh : max out rage, no might, no stiff blow, the other points into Unstoppable Blow Once you reach 41 strength , you wil get the move “Torture Rack” unlocked. After that put ALL points you get form your strength statistic into Berserker
    Speed: Get 20 Frenzied urge, 21 Headstart and all other points into lightness ( try to keep lightness maxed out and sped the other points equally on Frenzied and headstart)
    Resistance: 15 points into Thick Skin, 15 pacification, other points equal into tireless and toughness
    Technique: Max out mastery -most important skill for a tech!-, max out ruthless grasp and put the remaining points into Escape Submissions. Do this until you have 40 points into ruthless grasp. After that, still max out your mastery and put ALL other points into escape submissions until you unlock the move Full Nelson ( below you can see what that move requires) . If you have got that, still keep mastery maxed – you ever have to max mastery- and put all other points into Feint until you get Asai Moonsault. Finally keep mastery maxed after getting Asai moonsault and spend all points you get into power grappling. Keep that scheme forever then :D ( expect you want to get other moves )
    à Hint: Why spending points that way? Because you will get the strongest moves for a technique-wrestler as fast as possible so they can lvl fast and trigger often, so you will easily win matches :D
    Advanced techniques:
    When you get exp, you can buy advanced techniques. as a tech you only need two Advanced techniques - in chat they all say AT to advanced techniques-
    These 2 are: Mortal Submission and Increased Resistance.
    Your Mortal Submission should always be one level higher then increased resistance.

last but not least:

Finishers:
    Okay, the finishers need adrenaline. You get adrenaline when you hit and when you get hit. Your rage + 3 is your adrenaline gain, which is 3 atm. so you get 3 adrenaline points per move you hit on your rival and 1.5 adrenalinepoints when he hits you.
    Requiered adrenaline calculation:
    You are a tech, so to get your best requiered adrenaline you have to mulziply your adrenaline gain with 25.
    Now i will send you finishers with cost around 300, because in the beginning, you must get your strengh to 10 and max out rage. then you will have 11 adrenaline gain and the finishwers wil hit good.

Finishers:
    First of all, as a tech you use only 1 finisher:
    One Submission Finisher
    I will send you the perfect finisher for the beginning :

Position required: Stunned
    Position if suffered: stunned
    Minimum Damage:5
    Maximum Damage:10
    Attack Bonus: 10
    Submission Bonus: 1

okay, just to explain:
    Groggy is the position which hits the most, so there is your submissionfinisher to kill your rival.
    If you have any more questions, just send me a message :D

Tm’s for the beginning: ( these are all moves you know from the beginning)

Groggy:
    Samoan Drop
    Minimum Damage: 4
    Maximum Damage: 30
    Attack Bonus: 11
    Bleeding %: 0
    Required Position: Groggy
    Obtained Position: Grounded
    Suffered Position: Bent down
    1st Ability: Might
    2nd Ability: Unstoppable Blow
    total Ability: 0

Stunned:
    Double Axe Handle
    Minimum Damage: 3
    Maximum Damage: 18
    Required Position: Stunned
    Suffered Position: Groggy
    1st Ability: Might
    2nd Ability: Stiff Blow

Grounded:
    Knee Stomp
    Minimum Damage: 3
    Maximum Damage: 18
    Required Position: Grounded
    Suffered Position: Grounded
    1st Ability: Toughness
    2nd Ability: Force of Will

Tm’s for the middle time:

Bent down:
    Reverse DDT
    Minimum Damage: 7
    Maximum Damage: 33
    Attack Bonus: 12
    Required Position: Bent down
    1st Ability: Block
    2nd Ability: Ruthless Grasp
    total Ability: 46

Grounded:
    Boston Crab
    Minimum Damage: 1
    Maximum Damage: 12
    Attack Bonus: 18
    Obtained Position: Submission
    1st Ability: Ruthless Grasp
    2nd Ability: Escape Artist
    total Ability: 53

Groggy:
    Mandible Claw
    Minimum Damage: 2
    Maximum Damage: 13
    Attack Bonus: 16
    2nd Ability: Mastery
    total Ability: 60

Tm’s for the future:

Bent down:

Twist of Fate
    Minimum Damage: 9
    Maximum Damage: 66
    Attack Bonus: 14
    Required Position: Bent down
    2nd Ability: Escape Artist
    total Ability: 71

Groggy:

Full Nelson
    Minimum Damage: 1
    Maximum Damage: 22
    Attack Bonus: 21
    1st Ability: Escape Artist
    total Ability: 72

Grounded:

Ankle Lock
    Minimum Damage: 4
    Maximum Damage: 20
    Attack Bonus: 20
    total Ability: 80

This is actually a pretty well thought out guide, with a single flaw.

In the advanced technique section, you need at least 4 Advanced Techniques. You need Increased Resistance, you need Increased Block (unmentioned above), you need Increased Attack (also unmentioned above) and I guess you can take Mortal Submission... I personally don't know enough about how submissions work to make that call, but I do know you can't survive later on in levels without block and attack bonus.

Snapshot Grade : B+
    It only takes 8 hits until you're beaten by a girl.

Comment

Ok alot of problems with this build , number one you do not need berserker for an tech so scratch that off the list....do this for strenght , might , attack bonus , and adren gain thats it , for speed , lightness and Frenzied urge thats it......
      For tech , everything to 40 then the rest to block....
      For res.....stamina , health and Pacification thats it.....

Advance techs: Might , stamina, health , attack bonus , and block.....thats it......an tech really doesn't need sub bonus or damage , cause your damage is coming from might.
      Last edited by Deathstar; 01-31-2013, 05:52 PM.

Comment

So Deathstar..

number one you do not need berserker for an tech so scratch that off the list
        Okay but after you say

for speed , lightness and Frenzied urge thats it.....
        Get Frenzied Urge..but no Berserker? How does that work? So As a tech I will be allowed to hit many times but I will almost always get interrupted as I have no Berserker. Or am I missing something?

Advance techs: Might , stamina, health , attack bonus .....thats it
        No Block ATs Deathstar? :S where's the defence?

Last edited by Mr Shock; 01-30-2013, 05:25 PM. Reason: Messed up the Quoting

Comment

Will number 1: I forgot to add block my fault on that will fix it soon........Number 2 for over 5 years me , and an friend has been tring builds and we have come to terms that you can even build an perfect tech without any Feint , Berserker , Frenzied Urge , or Pacification , used to run this build , and alot of people was wondering why I won so many matchs......you don't really need that stuff for an tech and if you don't believe me try it , and see.......now for the build we have desided to try now we are running it without Berserker and going all out with alot of Feint , Frenzied Urge , and Pacification thats it.........this build has proven to work the best so far , and if you don't believe me then try to face me , and see what happen's , or ask Snap's .........Really can't explain how it is working , but seam's that this build work's great...........

A small match I will add to prove some of this theory , and this is going against the best builder I have ever seen playing this game....

Deathstar places himself sideways to his rival laying on the ground grasping one of his arms

and squeezing him with his body he twists it executing a Fantastic Final Verdict

Deathstar
          keeps his
          excruciating
          submission hold

Madam Snapshot
          escapes from the hold

Madam Snapshot
          quickly gets up and counterattacks!

Madam Snapshot
          approaches
          Deathstar

Deathstar wards off a Throat Thrust blocking it with an arm

Deathstar
          prepares to strike the adversary

performing a
          strong
          Punch

Deathstar prepares to hit Madam Snapshot hurling his leg

and connects with a Incredible Punt Kick!

Deathstar
          grabs his opoonent from behind

and lifts him to slam him on the mat by executing an
          Fantastic
          Olympic Slam

Deathstar
          grabs
          Madam Snapshot
          's hair

Deathstar
          grabs one
          Madam Snapshot
          's arms and spins, swinging him into the ropes, then lunges himself as well

Deathstar
          runs toward
          Madam Snapshot

Madam Snapshot parryies the Rolling Elbow Smash not without effort

Madam Snapshot
          grabs
          Deathstar
          's ankles putting them under his armpits

and falls backward throwing him to the turnbuckle performing a
          Fantastic
          Rocket Launcher

Madam Snapshot grabs his opponent by the head

Deathstar struggles to avoid being thrown by the Endless Regret God Killer

Deathstar
          blocks
          Madam Snapshot
          placing his head under the arm,

and quickly turns the body making
          Madam Snapshot
          's head slam on the ground executing a
          Incredible
          Twist of Fate

Deathstar
          grabs
          Madam Snapshot
          's ankle

twisting it applying an
          Fantastic
          Ankle Lock

Deathstar
          keeps his
          agonizing
          submission hold

Madam Snapshot
          can't resist anymore and taps out!!

DEATHSTAR
          WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS
          MADAM SNAPSHOT
          !!!
          Soon to start an pinning build that is our next build that me , and my friend want to master...
          As soon as we get it to were it work's then will post it here......
          Forgot to add that I'am also an stat reset helper , some guy's I have rebuilt there wrestler's are in level 32 , names: Crimson Wrath , D Maniac , Anthrax , Damage Inc....and alot of others......Any way may add Berserker soon , but as for now why mess an great build up by adding something that doesn't work...
          Last edited by Deathstar; 01-31-2013, 05:56 PM.

Comment

• Mr Shock
            Mr Shock commented
            Editing a comment
            Sorry about the way i quoted here. but the site was saying something about image verification and had no clue what to do to solve the problem, but anyway.

Deathstar, You failed to answer the question and now you are changing what you said. First you said

"for speed , lightness and Frenzied urge thats it......"

Now you are saying

"you can even build an perfect tech without any Feint , Berserker , Frenzied Urge"

Now I ask my question again, I'm curious about why we should get frenzied urge but no berserker?

"Any way may add Berserker soon , but as for now why mess an great build up by adding something that doesn't work..."

I'm sure berserker works? Unless you are saying something else doesn't work?

You're really confusing.

So now you're running a build

"without Berserker and going all out with alot of Feint , Frenzied Urge , and Pacification thats it"

Basically my question is whats the point in 10+ allowed attacks with basically 0% of completing the sequence? :S

• Madam Snapshot
            Madam Snapshot commented
            Editing a comment
            Please note my builds may be spot on, but my experience is sorely lacking. If you are running in excess of 600 block, there's a reason I kept missing over and over, and it wasn't feint.

Also, I'm made of paper. >_>

Mr shock I take it you must be an new to the game , if you want to build it without Berserker , Feint , Pacification and Frenized Urge then do this......and yes it does work if you don't believe me then ask Bad Dog , Spider or wicked one.........

Strenght , AG , MIGHT , ATTACK BONUS

Speed, Lightness , and Head start

Tech , Mastery always max for this build , Block , Submission Bonus and Submission Damage , and escape artist

Res , Health , and Stamina

AT's
          Might , Stamina , Block , Attack Bonus......

This build works very well but the only thing slacking in it is the moves .......we have tested this build and it works great......

As far as you question On Frenzied Urge without Berserker , I can only tell you that it works for some odd reason , really I have no clue why it works , but it does.......if you don't believe me save your tp's and try it ....thats all I can say to that........and I'am only human and yes I forget to add some stuff when I post , thats why the edit button is here......Almost 6 years into this game , and I have tried every build you can name for an tech.........its a game buddy , you don't have to go by what people tell's you to do for your build's this is only to show you that YES you can build an very great tech without Berserker ...........

Comment

• Mr Shock
            Mr Shock commented
            Editing a comment
            I never said I didnt believe you. My question was simply how does having many allowed attacks but no berserker works and your answer is:

I can only tell you that it works for some odd reason , really I have no clue why it works , but it does
            Which isn't the best of answers but I'm not going to test this theory as i'm sure Furge needs Berserker but I guess I have to take your word for it. Also, I slightly know it is possible to not use Frenzied urge & Berserker with Techs as I had this Idea myself on S3. But I already had 2 wrestlers so couldn't be bothered with another wrestler.

• Mr Shock
            Mr Shock commented
            Editing a comment
            My point exactly Melona.

Even having a very low feint of say 15 (30%) would result in being interrupted after 3 moves most of the time and after 4 moves every time. Which is why I don't understand Deathstar's logic to getting frenzied urge with no Berserker. Its very unlikely you will come across many with 0 feint which would render your frenzied urge useless really.

Which brings me to my final point Deathstar. If you are investing in frenzied urge, invest in berserker too, if even just a little bit unless you are doing it for move set purposes. But IMO if you aren't going to invest properly into berserker then don't get frenzied urge in the first place.

It's a build I recieved from Bakuhtsu Tasogare a long time ago when I was a newbie here. Yes, I see there is problems, Luckily enough for me I can't build techniques so yeah..xD
          Last edited by Scoope45; 02-02-2013, 09:24 PM.

Comment

So, can you wise guys confirm me that at higher levels a tech can work with DDI AT and NOT SDI? so it's true that a sub move can make higher damage with only DDI and without a great SDI?
            I'm wondering if I can reset all my levels of SDI AT and put the exp only in DDI AT, and in this way continue to get destructive subs but also have higher damage moves...

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Crippler View Post
              So, can you wise guys confirm me that at higher levels a tech can work with DDI AT and NOT SDI? so it's true that a sub move can make higher damage with only DDI and without a great SDI? I'm wondering if I can reset all my levels of SDI AT and put the exp only in DDI AT, and in this way continue to get destructive subs but also have higher damage moves...
              With experimenting myself i found just having DDI beats just having SDI as a sub tech, the damage difference and match results for me and i stress for me against my traders and the special matches showed this, might not be the same for any one else as you have to take into account your other At levels and even move levels and Fin and Tms ect so everyone will be different

However due to a poorly planned out At reset i discovered having both DDI and SDI equal in At level lets say the level 50 mark worked very very well (i was working with around 7 mil exp at this point btw) So i highly recommend having both later on in the game when you have the exp to make it worthwhile

It does put a strain on your At set though so you have to really see if it suits you

Comment

Working...
              X