Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okami Draco/Naruto Uchiha

Hi! I am a basketball fanatic, wrestling lover, and raging gamer.... I am a big fan of Eminem and Hollywood Undead... I hope I am doing this right... I have been around the game since it's release and I had a hard time of getting on back in 09 due to internet issues that is why I may not know how everything has changed... Maxolino has done a great job in updating the game, along with Tullo... Though idk if Tullo even keeps up with the game anymore... Good Luck Maxo on the new engine... Though I wish we could go back to the pics(the ones shown if you do not upload one) before the cartoon where the Speed looks like Rock Lee from Naruto but with big lips... I am an Anime watcher... DBZ, Pokemon, Digimon, Yu-Gi-Oh, DxD, Naruto, Hunter X Hunter, Kuroko, Ace of Diamond, etc... Good luck to all who shall face me!

You have explained yourself very well! My fellow publisher!
    WORLD SERVER CHAT HELPER AND FORUM PUBLISHER

Comment

what is a Publisher?

Comment

Its a staff position on the forums! When the name is turquoise and under it says publisher!
        WORLD SERVER CHAT HELPER AND FORUM PUBLISHER

Comment

oh! didn't know I was one....

Comment

It might have been a mistake, I will get it sorted out. Anyways, welcome to TWG Forums!

Comment

What was your name back in 07? Or your previous names rather.

Comment

The Warrior of Muay Thai/ Draco Wolfe.... I started out as Draco Wolfe and balanced and since this was before restarts I had to delete and remake... So I became a resist with the name of The Warrior of Muay Thai rivaling Spadack in terms of resist skill....

Comment

I remember the name Muay Thai.. a long time ago you used it on server 2 and had a pretty good activity right? :)
                  It's not about winning, it's making sure of that the other person loses.

Server 2 Manager

Comment

Yeah I was on S2 went from TWoMT to Lu Bu then stopped doing s2 because everything was so fast paced there.... I couldn't keep up because of MS and HS..

Comment

Working...
                    X