X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Staff and their jobs

Administrators

The Administrators of The Wrestling Game mainly work behind the scenes, and they handle the majority of the Administrative work. The Admins fix all the game problems, from coding to supporter and TP problems. They make sure that everything works correctly in every aspect of the games. They’ll also try and resolve complaints about the current VA. If they say you’re wrong, then you’re wrong.

The Administrators also appoint a Vice Administrator. For the most part, the Vice Admin is the go to person. The Vice Admin oversees the Supervisors of the game, enforce the rules for the servers, resolve complaints not able to be resolved through the Supervisors and take any major problems to Admins.

Administrator: Tullo
    Administrator: Maxolino
    Vice Administrator: Abdel
    Server 1 Manager: Deliciouzzz
    Server 2 Manager: Next
    Server 3 Manager: Buzzsaw
    World Manager: Abdel

Supervisors

General Manager Leaders

The General Manager Leaders are GM Supervisors for Server 1 and Server 3. They enforce the rules for federation rosters and the GMs under them and hire and fire GMs as needed.

Publisher

The Publisher is in charge of hiring and firing article writers for The Wrestling Game, as well as acts as the final editor and has the power to discard articles and handle complaints about articles and writers. It is a position on Server 1.

Helper Supervisors

The Helper Supervisors are in charge of hiring and firing Helpers on the specific server they are appointed to, in addition to handling complaints about any of the Helpers on their staff. They also help enforce the rules of their server and in some cases can change names and delete taunts, trademarks and finishers.

Moderator Supervisors

The Moderator Supervisors are in charge of hiring and firing Moderators on the specific server they are appointed to, in addition to handling complaints about any of the Moderators on their staff. They also enforce the rules of their server and make suggestions for rules or rule changes to the Vice Administrator. In some cases they can change names and delete taunts, trademarks and finishers.

Forum Supervisor

The Forum Supervisor is in charge of The Wrestling Game Forums (you are on them now). The Forum Supervisor maintains the forums and is in charge of hiring and firing forum moderators. The Forum Supervisor enforces the rules of the forums and can make changes to the forums as necessary.

General Manager Leaders:
    JR Bone
    Buzzsaw
    Speedy Gonzales

Publisher:

Helper Supervisors:
    Server 2: Spud
    Server 3: Moderator
    World: Gamiyc

Moderator Supervisors:
    Server 2: Ultimate Mod
    Server 3: JR Bone/Lord Vader
    World: Dogtor

Forum Supervisor:
    Desmond

================================================== ==================

Moderators: Mods enforce the rules in chat, and will answer in game questions, where possible. They report problems to their supervisors who then deals with them. If you are not happy with a warning or ban you have received from them then pm them. If you cannot resolve the issue with them then you may take the complaint to their Supervisor. Those bolded and underlined are Supervisors.

Server 1 Moderators:

Madam Snapshot

Server 2 Moderators:
    Next, Super Mod, Abdel, Chakaz, DK, The Corporal Punisher

Server 3 Moderators:
    Kyrax, Lord Vader, Abdel,
    Jason Storm , Lee Jordan, Moderator, Juggles the Clown, Submarineguy, Henri Black, The Pacifist, Moberz, Axel Crow, Terry Fying, Magnum

World Moderators:
    Dogtor, Abdel, Desmond, Jake Wolfe, Draqon, Sandy JR, Gamiyc JR, U n d e r t a k e r JR, Ricardo Jr, MACGYVER, The Doctor

Helpers: Helpers answer in game questions and tickets (on Server 1 and Server 2). If you are not happy with their behavior on an answer given to them then you may take a complaint to their Supervisor. Those bolded and underlined are Supervisors.

Server 1 Helpers:

Alon1977

Server 2 Helpers:
    Next:>, Spud, Abdel, The Quantum, Magnus, Xtreme Enigma Jr Jr

Server 3 Helpers:
    Moderator, Buzzsaw, Abdel, Lu Tze, Captain Falcon, Clairvoyant, The Darkside Hitman, AJ Skills, Not Helper, Rated RS

World Helpers:
    Gamiyc, C The Doge, maratona12, GermanAinor, Sensui Shinobu, Hisoka, Alexander The Greatest, Athenis, Cornelius T. Rupert Jr, Brexe, Lovecat Jr

General Managers: General Managers put on federation shows. If you are not happy with their behaviour, you may make a complaint to a GML.

Server 1 General Managers:
    Super Aid, Raisti, The Bouncer, Billy Piper, SM Heartbreaker, Golden Cobra, Gary Guitar, The Scar, T-Wolf, Missy S, Max Zero, Vince Noir, Thunder Wolffer, Chris Brooks, Joe Bow

Server 3 General Managers:
    Begbie, Filthy, Kraz J, Jimmy James, Gyalin Reece, Ninja, Reckless, Tom Midas

News reporters and article writers: These people write articles for The Wrestling Game. You see these on the main board.

If you have a complaint about a staff member, first speak to the staff member in question.
    If you are unsatisfied with their answer then speak to the supervisor in charge of that member of staff.
    If you are still not happy with the answer you can speak with the VA.
    If still unsatisfied, then an Admin will be informed if necessary.

I hope this helped you in knowing who does what around here *barks*

C The Doge
    Last edited by Hida Kozan; 12-20-2015, 03:09 PM. Reason: Fixed, kind of...
    WORLD SERVER CHAT HELPER AND FORUM PUBLISHER

You might wanna update this one
    Best Where Has All My Money Gone Simulator out there. Can't wait for the 2016 version!

Comment

That I will, but i'll need an updated list because I don't know everyone's positions

Comment

Hi

I took over from Clairvoyant as a Helper on S3. Escharid is also another helper on S3 I don't see on that list.

For the S3 GM list, you need to remove both Tom Midas and Jimmy James. Jimmy is still active in S3, while Tom hasn't been seen for a couple of weeks now.

Johnny Zero and AJ Skills both need to be added to the S3 GM list.

Regards.
        Last edited by Xenon LX; 12-12-2015, 11:39 PM.

Comment

Doubt this will get updated since the author would have to run around trying to get a hold of the respective supervisors for the staff list...since there isn't one in game.
          Johnny

Comment

Well don't tell him that.. Ruins the fun of letting him find that out himself
            Best Where Has All My Money Gone Simulator out there. Can't wait for the 2016 version!

Comment

YOU MUST BE LOGGED IN ON THE RIGHT SERVER TO SEE THESE LISTS!

Staff List for S1 : http://s1.thewrestlinggame.com/wg/pr...dmin/staff.asp

Staff List for S2 : http://s2.thewrestlinggame.com/wg/pr...dmin/staff.asp

Staff List for S3 : http://s3.thewrestlinggame.com/wg/pr...dmin/staff.asp

Staff List for World : http://world-en.thewrestlinggame.com...dmin/staff.asp

These links should work unless/until a new skin is applied to TWG, or until someone tells me I should never have posted these. lol
              It only takes 8 hits until you're beaten by a girl.

Comment

Well, the S1 Mod and Helper positions are pretty easy, as there's only 1 Helper and 1 Mod.

Comment

I've been mostly inactive since the engine switch so apologies in advance if this is a stupid question:

May I just ask why S1 literally only has 1 helper and 1 mod? The forum is mostly dead so I'm not expecting an answer to this (TWG inactivity ftw) but it would be nice to get an official answer - preferably not a vague one, but I guess beggars can't be choosers - from one of the admins/supervisors.

And while I'm at it - Why isn't there some publicly available information on this already? Considering it is (or at least was) the most active server, one would think that something as drastic as there being 1 mod and 1 helper for the entire server would have a widely publicised message at least..

Comment

World Server is in even worse hands, no Super Mod and no helpers at all, and the mod coverage in my opinion is awful.

Comment

Yer links don't work Madam, not for me at least. Thanks for an update to the list though, I've been waiting a while to finally see this!

Comment

Originally posted by Cassiel View Post
                        Yer links don't work Madam, not for me at least. Thanks for an update to the list though, I've been waiting a while to finally see this!
                        Are you sure? I've logged into each server (which you need to be logged into for them to work) and double checked... Those links are all still working.

Again, and I can't stress this enough, you *must* be logged into the server in question already in order for those links to work.
                        It only takes 8 hits until you're beaten by a girl.

Comment

Yep, just sends me to the log in page. I've tried s3 and s1's links. And yep, I've been logged in to both.

Comment

The links work just fine for me. Tried it just now with S1 and S3 staff lists.

Comment

Yeah, something about pasting links straight to address bar didn't seem to work for me for some reason. That or clicking on the links themselves. Sent me straight to the login page, dunno why.But yeah, it works now

Comment

Working...
                              X