Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have another look at the masters

For quite some time now, I've been stuck at level 13. Not that there's anything wrong with it, because it happens to be my lucky number. But...

I just noticed that against the level 13 master I'd look -0/+200 and -30/+170 against the level 14 master. So the level 13 master is supposed to be stronger. That doesn't make any sense whatsoever. I don't know for sure, but I think a similar thing might be going on around level 9 and 10, as I recall a similar issue around those levels, where it took forever to get from 9 to 10.

That being said, as a level 13, I can't beat the level 13 master, but I can beat the level 14 master... So when I do that, shouldn't I be moving up to level 15 anyways? Just a thought.

Level 13 master on s3 is the same way, I have been in level 13 for quite some time now with no hope of getting to level 14 anytime soon.

Comment

Having godly amounts of HP should help. Ideally, you should aim to have your VIT stat be equal to or greater than the master you're trying to beat.

I managed to beat Terry in one move, and then was able to rapidly beat the subsequent masters up to level 17.

I used the same tactic with Gief, and I was stuck on him for months.

Comment

AB and Block/Dodge did the trick too. Still, the fact that there's the one that everyone has more trouble with than others and then a few relatively easier ones doesn't make sense.
        If the goal is to get a bigger group of active players on the same level, than just get rid of a bunch of masters and levels. I'd rather have 10 levels that are equally as hard/easy to get to, than being stuck at one for half a year and suddenly going up two or three once I finally get past that one master.

Comment

Working...
        X