No announcement yet.
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually i will say this forum is better than our past one in some ways. Still some things i would love to get done on this forum. 1. The Logo and Layout of this forum is too simple, we had way better layout in the last forum. 2. The forum lags, sometimes auto log you out. 3. The code we need to enter for posting should be modified. Thanks.
    Ware Koning- Mod. Dutch server.
    Real Razor- EX- GM of T.M.G- Saturday in S1.
    Beast Of Fire- EX GM of Danger Zone Wrestling in S3.
    Mr.Danger-world server.

I have been playing the game for the last 3 years .If you got any problem you may ask me in forum pm or in those servers.:)

Comment

And i tried posting it in a new topic and couldn't do because of auto log out. >_>

And btw we can find out people to volunteer for the new layout if necessary.
      Mr.Danger-world server.

I have been playing the game for the last 3 years .If you got any problem you may ask me in forum pm or in those servers.:)

Comment

Get the possibility to remove old posts/topics You made yourself that you think you have got a good answer on your question or whatever you posted.
        like.. if you post something somewhere where it should not be, like a new topic in the wrong section for an example, then you should be able to delete it yourself and make a new on in the correct section.
        Can't really find a option to delete posts i made myself so i thought it could be a good suggestion.
        It's not about winning, it's making sure of that the other person loses.

Server 2 Manager

Comment

• Fists of Wind
          Fists of Wind commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm sorry, this won't be a possibility, you can request a forum mod to close the topics, or ask for them to be deleted. This way, we can avoid people abusing it by posting inappropriate stuff for only a short period of time, before a mod gets on, and deleting it.

• Real Razor
          Real Razor commented
          Editing a comment
          but fow remember they can still edit it:d so before a mod's coming someone will be able to edit it to something else

• Fists of Wind
          Fists of Wind commented
          Editing a comment
          No, they CAN'T edit it.

Aside from actually listening to my suggestion, my other suggestion is that you increase the bandwidth for the forum - it's laggy as hell and often takes 3-4x longer to load the home page than it does for me to load any other TWG page.

Comment

However i think we should want a full forum modification with better layout and forum's logo And i think the forum mods and admins can delete post. But they should give us a chance to move posts. I think they don't let us delete our posts because someone may post something offensive and then before a mod or a admin can see they will delete it(although i believe they can easily edit it)

So it would be good to see Any forum mods or Admins taking any step to modify this forum.
          Mr.Danger-world server.

Comment

• Real Razor
            Real Razor commented
            Editing a comment
            so what do happen when i click that edit button?

• Madam Snapshot
            Madam Snapshot commented
            Editing a comment
            Have you tried it?

• Real Razor
            Real Razor commented
            Editing a comment
            i did try it

My suggestion is the the forum Administrator should occasionally log into the game, and the forums, rather than being absent for weeks at a time

Of course, if that isn't possible, surely its time to find a new Forum Admin?

Comment

• Akragth
            Akragth commented
            Editing a comment
            This X1000. This forum is beyond useless at the minute, and that'll only change with a strong and capable admin. Maybe try hiring someone well versed in forums? (likely a GM/former GM, as we all have forum experience, haha).

• Matt Thrower
            Matt Thrower commented
            Editing a comment
            Agreed the F.A hasn't been on for almost 4 weeks and this forum puts near enough everyone off coming here, changed are needed or the forum might as well be scraped

• IAmWrestlertron
            IAmWrestlertron commented
            Editing a comment
            Inactive for well over a month now :\ that's still Fisto's last activity.

Are they ever going to make it where when you post a link to a topic in twg chat, it actually lets you go to the topic and not have to sign in?

Example: I want to link to some super-duper awesome tech build in forums for a newer fellow.

Alas when i link it, unless they -absolutely- make a new account here, they can't even view a simple guide....

I know, yeah, that would help have the forums get new members or whatever, but seriously, taking a step back from being able to link to a topic and people you know, being able to read it without being logged in on old forums to this "oh, make an account first, that will log you out within 10 minutes if you're not actively going through the forums" is crap.

Comment

• IAmWrestlertron
            IAmWrestlertron commented
            Editing a comment
            +1
            12345678910 (Stupid forums makes me post at least 10 characters)

• Hida Kozan
            Hida Kozan commented
            Editing a comment
            +2.That would be pretty awesome.
            If you already have a forum account you should be able to auto-log if you have your permissions setup that way. I never have to manually login in to the forum.

I have an idea which is that when you challenge someone if you are a champ you should have the option of defending your title as well.

Comment

• Supa Doge
            Supa Doge commented
            Editing a comment
            This is the wrong topic, this one is for forum suggestions. Elsewhere in suggestions and feedback would be great :)
        Working...
        X