Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Beginnings...

Jam Boss: "Don D'ele climbs to the top rope, spreads his arms and soars through the air planting his elbow squarely on his opponent's forehead. Death from Above!!!"

Terry Brawler: "My God Jam, this one must be over!"

The referee counts one....two....three

Jam Boss: "Well this one is over Terry."

Terry Brawler: "Sure is Boss, sure is. Wait a minute, D'ele is asking for a mic."

Don D'ele: "Ladies and gentlemen, once again I...Don D'ele have proven to be too good for you."

Crowd boos, jeers, hisses, etc

Don D'ele: "Oh the feeling is mutual, I don't like you either. Two hundred and seventyfour of you crammed into this dive of a venue and not one of you do I like!"

Don's eyes move to the redhead in the third row

Don D'ele: "...except you perhaps?"

She shakes her head, Don shrugs and continues

Don D'ele: "For two years now I have performed for you all. Yes that's right, not fought, not wrestled, performed. I entertained you, I put on a show, a clinic, a masterclass and what do I get in return? I get boos. I get jeers. I get nothing from you."

Terry Brawler: "I'm close to jeering myself right now."

Jam Boss: "Quiet Terry, he's not finished yet."

Don D'ele: "Two years ago I started here. The roster had remained the same bland bunch as when I watched as a child. The format was the same bland format I watched as a child. The audience was the same bland fifty people I watched with as a child."

Don pauses and soaks in the atmosphere before continuing

Don D'ele: "Things changed then. I opened up the first event and also opened the eyes of those in attendance. They realised then what entertainment was. They realised that I was what they were missing. The next event had a larger audience, the next was larger still. The audience bred like the maggots you are until we....no, I was selling out this dilapidated building every show. Yet one thing never changed whilst I was changing your lives.

No matter how much I was entertaining you, wowing you, putting my body on the line for you, you never stopped booing. I won the New Year's Rumble, you booed. I climbed the ladder at Spring Slam, you booed. I destroyed your champion at Summer Slaughter, you booed. I beat every opponent that was put in front of me, every damn one and what did I get every time?

Boos."

Terry Brawler: "Well, I'm still tempted to start booing Jam."

Don D'ele: "No more. No more. No more. This the last time I will be here. My contract is up, my obligations fulfilled. You can keep your boos. You can keep your jeers. You can have your belt back...I don't want it, I don't need it. Don D'ele is entertaining offers from all interested parties."

Don drops the mic, looks at the belt, drops it and leaves the ring to his theme.

Very interesting...i recently joined up an the forum seems to be gone?? what happened to all wrestling enthusiasts out there? shall be waiting.
    https://minotaurfightstore.co.uk/ | https://minotaurfightstore.co.uk/lp/tatami-bjj-gi/ | https://www.safarivillageexpeditions...-safari-tours/

Comment

Working...
    X