Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrestle Or Die! : Molitov Cocktail Hour November 14th, 2015

**SPECIAL NOTE : This was made during the 'technical alpha' of the federation system. Some of the things are not completely functional, and I won't be judging anything on those elements. Among those present in this show are font issues that I've heard were consistently a problem, as well as missing images.**

Name of Federation : Wrestle Or Die!

Date Of Show : November 14th, 2015

Link To Show : http://s1.thewrestlinggame.com/wg/pr...=show.asp?id=2

---

Synopsis : Right up front, Jester Of Justice lets us know that this isn't a standard show. It's just a pair of segments to get us excited about the future shows coming up. They also replay the main event of the previously reviewed WoD! show, Sin. A good example of a solid hand written match between The Raggedy Man and Immacolata.

People to look out for : #TrustinJoJ

Opinion on show : It's fine for a recap and JoJ was right, it's just a taste of what's to come.

---

Points of Improvement : I would say new content, but this never advertised itself to be anything BUT what it was. So, I like that level of straightforwardness.

Things I'm looking forward to seeing happen : The aftermath of Sin! Lots of changes happened in that supershow, and I look forward to seeing how the cards fall.

Entertainment Rating : 2 (Come on, it was a recap show)

Editing Rating : 4

Creativity Rating : 2
    It only takes 8 hits until you're beaten by a girl.
Working...
X