Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ozone Wrestling Entertainment : Ozone - November 15th 2015

**SPECIAL NOTE : This was made during the 'technical alpha' of the federation system. Some of the things are not completely functional, and I won't be judging anything on those elements. Among those present in this show are font issues that I've heard were consistently a problem, as well as missing images.**

Name of Federation : Ozone Wrestling Entertainment

Date Of Show : November 15th, 2015

Link To Show : http://s1.thewrestlinggame.com/wg/pr...show.asp?id=15

---

Synopsis : The show opens with what looks to me like a suicide attempt by the Intercontinental Champion, Scorpion King, riding a snowboard down a pyramid. Then the Heavyweight champion ignores a reporter. Sparta comes out and looks like he wants to be in all the title scenes, which is admirable. Brooke calls out Missy, potentially creating another Ozone Wrestling Entertainment vs. Shadow Wrestling Federation matchup. Scorpion King, apparently having survived the aforementioned suicide attempt, breaks into song with two of his friends in the ring. Anderson James reminds everyone that he's a god.

People to look out for : I think Anderson is a good choice for the main championship so far, and I am interested in seeing who tries to step up and become a God Killer. Sparta seems excitable, and I hope he can maintain it. Meanwhile, I wonder how Brooke/Missy will bring these two feds together.

Opinion on show : Aside from the (to me anyway) random dance number, I think this was a pretty quality show. It recapped the outcome of their previous pay per view (sadly before my reviewing started), and gave us a pretty solid idea on who the champs are and what they're about. While I'm sad we didn't get a chance to see how the contenders for those belts played out, I hope in the next few weeks we'll see them reappear and start making some waves.

---

Points of Improvement : By and large, the editing was fine aside from Sparta's RP. There were a number of context issues (Example : After what happen two seasons ago, when Sparta had leg injury and the end of DBD. -- Should have been : After what happened two seasons ago, when Sparta had a leg injury...) Also, I don't know what DBD means, so as I've said in other reviews, just spelling out the entire acronym makes it easier to newer viewers to catch up quickly and bond with your brand.

Things I'm looking forward to seeing happen : Someone knocking Anderson down a peg (He's playing arrogant very well, so I approve there). Also maybe a rival song and dance off against Scorpion King and his crew.

Entertainment Rating : 3

Editing Rating : 3

Creativity Rating : 3
    It only takes 8 hits until you're beaten by a girl.

Thank you for the review. Just one point I'd like to clarify, the context in Sparta's RP is part of his character gimmick. His character speaks broken English, the context is deliberate to portray that. :)

Comment

Ah! That's excellent to know. I'm happy to have that bit of information.
      It only takes 8 hits until you're beaten by a girl.

Comment

Working...
      X