• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caged Evolution Wrestling : November 21, 2015

Name of Federation : Caged Evolution Wrestling

Date Of Show : November 21st, 2015

Link To Show : http://s3.thewrestlinggame.com/wg/pr...=show.asp?id=3

---

Synopsis : Under new management, CEW seeks to retake it's place at the top of the food chain. A great deal of new talent requires a shake up for the titles. All in all though, this was an episode to really get the new talent on the screen, and to let the world know that CEW is coming for them!

People to look out for : Luna "Crescent" Moon, Ravenous, and Vince Noir

Opinion on show : It's pretty decent way to get started, and as we get closer to the finals of the Star Championship tournament, I imagine the real competition will begin to reveal itself.

---

Points of Improvement : There were a number of segments with just an insane amount of blank space at the bottom of them. I'm not sure if this is a flaw of the new engine or not, but it was very deliberate. Then, there were some segments with words as intended, and other segments with weird formatting to them. If it had been all one way or the other, it would have made more sense. Lastly, having a wrestler (Vince Noir, in this case) have a segment before laying out his character one way, and then in the VERY NEXT SEGMENT having words that paint him differently seems pretty shady to me. If someone is roleplaying, don't talk for them. It's an enormous pet peeve of mine. The first segment he admits most people don't know him, and the next segment he claims "I am the most well-known wrestler in the world."

Things I'm looking forward to seeing happen : I'm curious to see how the future of CEW builds from here. There's nowhere to go but up, and I believe they can grow from this if they just remember not to put words in other active RP'ers mouths.

Entertainment Rating : 3

Editing Rating : 1

Creativity Rating : 2
    It only takes 8 hits until you're beaten by a girl.
Working...
X