Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple issues

1) The message system on S1 seems to be broken. I am unable to send a message to staff whether to report a bug or otherwise through the mainboard. Also, My World server wrestler has been sending staff messages to staff repeatedly without as much as an acknowledgement that the message was received, so I can only hope that the message system is broken there as well (even though the message dialog doesn't hang up like on S1, but anyway...)

2) The issue I'm reporting on World server is that my wrestler, who was ported from the old engine, retired in the top 50 when she retired the first time, so should have access to a new move without skill requirements every few levels. I performed a stat reset recently, but did not have access to those moves. I hope someone can look into this.

3) Also on S1, my tertiary character (Jack Power. Don't worry, my other two have supporter for the foreseeable future) has been receiving the "Gain X0 <attribute>" achievements one level after he is supposed to. (Level 10 at 11, level 20 at 21, and so on). Can someone look into this as well?

Thank you for your time.
    Current Wrestlers:
    • S1: Demon Lord Baal (Supp, Bal/Str); Demon Queen Lilith (Supp, Bal/Tech); Jack Power (non-supp; Balanced)
    • S2: Blast Hardcheese (Balanced/Resistance, put your faith in me)
    • S3: Darian Hunter (Speed)
    • World: Seline Christiana Knight (Balanced, Technical, Strength)

1) This is a known issue that is being worked on behind the scenes. As it stands now, coming here is a great way to get some visibility on it. However, if you desire a more personal touch to it, you can always feel free to send me a message and I'll do what I can to address any concerns you may have (on S1 anyway... I don't know how fast I'd get to an issue if you sent a message to me on S2 or World)...

2) What level is the character on World currently? Also, is the name of the character the same as the one you have for this forum?

3) Is this an issue you're seeing for other characters on other servers as well, or is this only affecting you on that one character? I'll do some looking too, and if that's the case all around, I'll harass the people needed to hopefully get that resolved.

Thank you for bringing this stuff to our attention. Hopefully, I'll have some answers for you soon.
    It only takes 8 hits until you're beaten by a girl.

Comment

The name on World Server is Seline Christiana Knight, and she's level 14.

As for the last question, all my other wrestlers were ported from the old engine Jack is the only one I have who was created new on the new engine.
      Current Wrestlers:
      • S1: Demon Lord Baal (Supp, Bal/Str); Demon Queen Lilith (Supp, Bal/Tech); Jack Power (non-supp; Balanced)
      • S2: Blast Hardcheese (Balanced/Resistance, put your faith in me)
      • S3: Darian Hunter (Speed)
      • World: Seline Christiana Knight (Balanced, Technical, Strength)

Comment

Originally posted by Jackson T Power View Post

3) Also on S1, my tertiary character (Jack Power. Don't worry, my other two have supporter for the foreseeable future) has been receiving the "Gain X0 <attribute>" achievements one level after he is supposed to. (Level 10 at 11, level 20 at 21, and so on). Can someone look into this as well?
        i believe this is a known issue and is on the massive to-do list of maxo's

Comment

Working...
        X