Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fans and you!

THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS, AS NEW DETAILS EMERGE, I PLAN ON UPDATING THIS! IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS... SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________________

Fans are (so far as I'm aware) only truly useful for Federations, and even knowing that I don't know specifically HOW much they affect federations. Everyone starts the game with 500 fans, and this can be increased by playing the game. I am not sure if participating in feds increases your fans either. We're still very much testing how it works out, and as I get data, I plan on spreading the love.

Fans are generated in a few ways.

1) Participating in 15 matches gets you 1 fan. I'm not sure if this is 'initiate' or 'merely HAVE', but the number quoted to me was 15 = 1 fan.

2) Winning tournament rounds gets you fans, as well as winning full tournaments.

3) Spending TP's. Each TP spent counts as one match. So 15 TP's spent = One fan.

As far as I'm aware, these are the only ways to GAIN fans. If that changes, expect this to change.

It only takes 8 hits until you're beaten by a girl.
Working...
X