Let's say they are three witches and put some rng - when you start the event fight there is 45% chance to face one witch, 30% chance to fight two witches, 25% chance to fight all three at once. Rewards grade based on the opponents number.
1st witch - Desree Le Doux "The Crooked" mistress of physical malformality spells - nerfs your HP and Stam
2nd witch - Ametrine Whitmore "The Invisible" mistress of illusion spells - nerfs your attack (AB, SB, DDI, SDI)
3rd witch - Lucian Kyteller "The Puppet Master" warlock master of mind control spells - nerfs your defense (Block/Dodge/Esc sub)
Doing normal matches the wrestler gets charm drops and stacks them:
- Wolfbane - counters Desree's HP/Stam spells and heals you.
- Amulet of the holy - counters Lucian's mind control spells
- Royal ring - counters Ametrine's illusion spells
All charms stack without a quantity cap and once the wrestler triggers event fight 1x charm is depleted from his charm inventory based on the witch he faced (e.g. the event generates a fight vs Lucian and Desree so 1 amulet and 1 wolfsbane get consumed).